Friday, June 26, 2009

Missed People

Been thinking about the reunion and all the people that came and made it such an awesome event. As I was thinking about it I got looking through my pictures and thinking back to those days of yesteryear and realized how many people weren't there. We missed the company of many of our former classmates. I wish Brenton (formerly known as Brent)Basta could have been there. How could anyone forget Brent?? Love him or hate him, everyone knew him. I was best friends with him from 8th grade to 9th and If I had never started hanging out with him I would still be that same shy kid I was in 6th and 7th grade. Brent would talk to anyone and never cared what they thought of him. I met lots of people through him and gained confidence in talking to people. I owe some gratitude for those traits that he helped me develop. I still find myself being the person who sits on the outside watching and observing seeing how people interact and behave, but that is out of interest more than shyness. I like to engage in conversation with random people to this day.

There were so many people that I wish could have been there. I hope that our next reunion we will be able to get them to come.








Brent Basta










Heather Fowler and Brent Basta
















Pat Matsumori














Melinda Denison, Chris Cano, Melanie Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment